What we do?
We make it easier for women to measure up! There are Healthy Inspirations centres across Australia and New Zealand, delivering the revolutionary 3 in 1 weight loss solution for women. Of all the weight loss programs available to women, only Healthy Inspirations integrates the three essential strategies for effective weight loss: diet, high-frequency diet coaching and supervised resistance-based exercise. Our members have lost over 130,...Read More
Healthy Inspirations has adopted a new approach called “Reset” that makes weight loss far easier, especially for those carrying extra around the middle. Instead of focusing on energy balance, it focuses fat storage and release, which is controlled by hormones. The good news is that each person can learn how to adjust their food selections to manipulate their hormones for easier fat release. The standard diet advice is to reduce fat, re...Read More
130,000 lost so far
Our members have lost over 130,000 kilos so far! And because our weight loss program takes a lifestyle approach, we have thousands of members who have kept their weight off for 2, 3, 4 years and more. Healthy Inspirations is filled with success stories of women who have not only dramatically reduced their weight, but have succeeded in other facets of their lives as well. Be inspired by some of our success stories, through the words of the wo...Read More
* Competition closes on 12th of November *
2013 SLIMMER OF THE YEAR TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The Promoter is Healthy Inspirations (ABN: 56 102 001 141) of Unit 2, 149 Blue Stone Circuit, Seventeen Mile Rocks QLD 4073.
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry.
- Entry is open to all members of Healthy Inspirations throughout Australia and New Zealand over the age of 18 years old. Employees and their immediate families of Healthy Inspirations and their associated agencies are not eligible to enter.
- The closing date for all entries is 12th of November 2012.
- Entry is online either via the September e-news or through our website link.
- Slimmer of the Year Prize includes a $500 pamper pack, shopping spree with a personal shopper plus a professional makeover and a photography session to the value of $1,500. Total prize worth $2,000.
- The Slimmer of the Year will be chosen by a panel of judges and will be based on answers to the questions provided and must be willing to have professional photo's taken for Healthy Inspirations to use for promotional purposes.
- The winner of The Slimmer of the Year competition will be notified via the centre on 26th of November 2012.
- All members who enter will be put into a draw for a chance to win 1 of 3 pamper packs worth $500 each.
- The Pamper Packs prizes are a Game of Chance, Winners will be picked at random. The draw will be conducted at Healthy Inspirations Head Office, Unit 2, 149 Blue Stone Circuit, Seventeen Mile Rocks QLD 4073 on Monday 26th of November 2012 at 12 noon.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Prizes will be posted to the member's Healthy Inspirations centre. Prize values are GST inclusive and are in Australian dollars and are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identity, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner's entry is of a type described in this clause.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Major prizes must be claimed by Monday 9h of December 2012. If the major prizes remain unallocated or unclaimed, a second draw will be conducted on Thursday 13th of December 2012. The initial winner(s) will have forfeited their prize and will have no claim. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The winners will be notified by telephone on the day of the draw and will also be sent an email/letter advising them of their prize. Winners details will be published on the Healthy Inspirations website www.healthyinspirations.com.au on Tuesday 13th of November 2012.
- Should an entrant's contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any contact details provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left Promoter's premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter's ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- Healthy Inspirations and associated companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.